Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Bday


Innumerable people come in our lives, stay for some period and then physically leave the place but some of them still continue to live in us because they belong to the esteemed class of teachers. Among those "Architects of my Life", there was one such person, whose Birthday is today but i can't wish him, because physically he left this world five months back. He has been a teacher, a friend, a moral builder, a spiritual awakener............ everything for me. If he would not have been in my life, specially in the early years of childhood, possibly I would also have been running in the rat-race of earning money ignoring the stark deprivation which people around us in different parts of the world are facing. Prof. Channiwala was not wrong when he asked my parents that he often wondered that there must be some other great teacher also behind this student of mine . Channiwala sir wanted to him, but then it couldn't happen....

My vocabulary doesn't have words for expressing my gratitude to the enlightened soul.
Down the years in my life, If I will be able to do something worthwhile for the suffering masses across the world, it would be my greatest guru-dakshina to  this "Architect of my Life" who has in one way or the other made me realize the essence of life.
Happy Bday Nanaji

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post.
    Pray you indeed give him the guru dakshina he deserves... :)
    something that shall make him super proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To gr8 person

    Wish U a very happy b'day n many-2 happy returns of the day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post..
    i know you'll definitely achieve wat u wish

    ReplyDelete

मन एक जुलाहा

मन एक जुलाहा फंसी डोर सुलझाना, चाहे सिरा मिले न मिले कोशिश से नहीं कतराना, जाने मन ही मन कि जब तक जीवन तब तक उलझनों का तराना फिर भी डोर सुलझ...