Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yes I Plead Guilty

When I had started this blog, had an intention of keeping my life a transparent open book where thoughts whether good or bad, actions whether good or bad and finally experiments whether good or bad will get reflected across. Time to plead guilty!

Was returning back from field on bike when a person on a bicycle suddenly crossed the road. Tried avoiding a direct hit but still the cycle got touched in the rear and the men with his son fell down. Nothing odd in this, accidents are called accidents because they happen unplanned with mistake from either side. What I felt bad was emergence of a thought that I should move ahead without bothering to see the status of the man and his child as I was getting late. Surprisingly this thought turned into action as well and  I moved about half a kilometer. No one would have caught me, but somewhere deep within the incident pinched  and I returned back. It further added to my guilt when I found that the child was physically challenged. Person had a minor injury on the knee perhaps while saving his child from falling down. Took the person and his child to nearby hospital and got some pain killers for them. Dropped him to his home and gave  my phone number to let me know if pain doesnt subside and further medication is needed.

God saved me from committing this moral blunder.
 Still I plead guilty for the 'thought' of moving ahead after the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

मन एक जुलाहा

मन एक जुलाहा फंसी डोर सुलझाना, चाहे सिरा मिले न मिले कोशिश से नहीं कतराना, जाने मन ही मन कि जब तक जीवन तब तक उलझनों का तराना फिर भी डोर सुलझ...